Monday, January 25, 2010

At the end~



As a whole, I think that working on this blog has been a really positive experience. I need to admit that at first I was skeptical about it (not a lot, I just thought that it was a strange new way to publish our written works), but eventually it turned out to be really rewarding and enjoying.


There are two things that are really positive about the experience of creating a blog. The first one is learning what a blog is like and how it worked. I had seen some awful blogs on the internet and thought that blogging as a whole was not a brilliant idea. But as I started working with it, I saw many benefits in using it. One of them is that it is very multi-media orientated. I consider this to be a huge advantage, since very often my creative writing is inspired by a picture or a song, and having them next to the text is a great feature. Moreover, the blog has so many features that allow me to decorate and organize it in any way that I want, which makes it both more convenient and more inviting.


The other benefit of my blog experience is very simple, but very important. During my junior year I had stopped doing creative writing just for fun, and now with the blog that I have set up, I do not only write again, I even get feedback on my writing.


With that said, I hope that the work on the blog is going to continue during the second semester as well. I really enjoyed doing this and I intend to start a serious, new blog in case this one will not be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment